Project Tag: Writing
Originally, Beatrice Moon, then Amity Moon, now Amity Gothel Moon. She’s someone I’ve put together with my favorite couple from my favorite show on Disney Channel with my favorite Disney Villain.
Originally, she’s totally good, her only flaw being she’s not willing to give up her love for Xzavier despite its forbiddenness. Now, she’s a dark witch who will go to extreme measures to do what she feels is right.
Amity Gothel Moon
Middle Name: Jane
Birthday: August 4th.
Place of Youth: Fiery Haven, Jethiolia.
Species: Mortal Witch
– Ally Dawson Moon (Biological)
– Mother Gothel (Adoptive)
Father: Austin Moon
Hair Color: Vibrant red
Eye color: Grey
Style: Artistic Grunge
Colors: Dark red, brown, and black.
Significant Other: Xzavier Faye
Actress in mind: Katherine McNamara or Willow Shields
Aria Dawson Moon (Sister)
August 4th, 2022
Amity Jane Moon is born. Due to the lack of concentration by the nurses, the baby fell through a sporadic abyss into a place called Jethiola on an isle called the Fiery Haven.
There Mother Gothel finds her and takes Amity in as her own.
Amity starts her journey as a thief.
August 4th, 2040
Amity crashes a ball and is caught by authorities. She’s sent off to Enchancia. The events of Disney Rebels begin.
Amity is someone who is emotionally-bound. She’s very sensitive, even when she’s tough. Her thieving life roots from the belief that it will please Mother Gothel. She’s also very loyal.
Double, double, toil and trouble
- In the first spark of this idea, Amity wasn’t the daughter of Austin & Ally. She was rather the daughter of Olivia and Wen from Lemonade Mouth. Then, she was the daughter of Merida.
- The original plot revolved around the forbidden love between her and Xzavier.
- She’s inspired by Mal.
This is my longest project. I’ve been on it for years.
Disney Rebels is my passion project, so I’m honored to share it with you.
- Disney Rebels is inspired by Descendants, but it is not a ripoff.
- The idea is putting everything Disney in one universe. What happens? Chaos.
- The love interest of my story was originally casted as Harry Styles. However, I do not see him playing him now. Not because of After, but he doesn’t seem to fit the description.
- After Descendants 3 aired, I decided to lessen the ties to the Descendants universe and created a similar universe for one category of characters.